Daily Physical Activities For Adults
Daily Physical Activities for Adult includes leisure activities such as:
- Climbing Stairs
- Household Chores
- Family Activities
Benefits of these exercises are such as:
- Better Bone Health
- Reduced Risk Of Depression and Anxiety
- Better Mood
- Muscular Fitness
- Weight Maintenance
- Reduced Risk of Heart Disease
- Healthier Body Mass and Composition
- And Lot More
- Adults should do Physical Activities at least 140 minutes of Aerobic exercises through week at moderate intensity level.
- Aerobic activities should be at least 10 minutes long.
- For further health benefits Adults should increase Their Physical Activities to 300 minutes a week.
- Muscle Strengthening such as resistance training should be done at least 2 times a week exercising major muscle groups. More about Resistance Training read HERE.
- Spend less time sitting and include light exercise in Your daily routine.
- Gradually increase Your weekly exercise time to get most benefits our of it.
There are more than one way to accumulate 140 minutes of Physical Activity. You can divide exercises in smaller blocks and change the intensity depending on Your skill and development, however try to do a single activity for at least 10 minutes.
Moderate Intensity Exercises
- Water Aerobics
- Briss Walking
What If I’m Just Starting With Active Lifestyle?
Don’t worry If You can’t make 140 minutes of activity on Your first week. Nobody is perfect. Set reachable goals and focus on that. Start small and increase effort little by little.
For starters do simple tasks like walking. Increase distance gradually. Best thing about it – It is free and can be done almost anywhere!
Sit less and move more! Being Physically active has lots of benefits. Biggest one of them is reduced risk of heart disease. There’s more: